View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 09:25 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Hurray! I love having a year's worth of prompts to choose from.

November 14 - Eclectic is definitely in! This blog post has some cool ideas on using clashing print patterns on a layout--try a technique (or two) on a layout of your own! - 2pts + 1 NR pt (DJB Dear Mrs Claus, released Black Fri, LO posted 12/1)=3 pts

Technique: Use a coordinated line of papers

July 22 - I love this print. It just screams, "Summer!" to me. Scrap a page about something that says, "SUMMER" to you. 1 pt

September 29-Color Color Color! Be inspired by this amazing quilt, through the rainbow of color, or the design. Your layout must include at least 7 different colors. -1 pt.

Nov. 13 - I love this site! Thought Questions offers up various queries guaranteed to make me stop and really think. Use any one of them as a journal prompt for a layout. - 2pts.

Question 857, What's something you look forward to almost every day?

March 21. Use this poster design as inspiration for the composition of your layout. (can't wait for the hunger games!) - 2 pts

Sept 1-Create a hybrid card, taking inspiration from Andrea's gallery. 3 pts per card

April 29-Neopolitan challenge based on any 3 of Cindy Schneider's LOs-2 pts + 1 NR pt (Melissa's Happy Go Lucky, posted 12/29)= 3 pts

Inspiration:
2 Cute 2B Scary-3 photos and lots of layers near the center of the LO
Holiday Smiles-vertical strip of chevrons, crocheted element
At The Lakeed background, tied buttons, foliage

Aug 26. Food is involved in so much of our lives. Take inspiration from this quote, and scrap about something foodie-1 pt.

Sept 27. Once Upon a Time... we have all heard fairytales our entire lives. Be inspired by the theme of fairytales.-2 pts

Nov 26. It is that time of year! Take photos and make your 2012 Christmas card-2 pts

Total pts: 20
NR pts claimed: 2
Hybrid pts claimed:

Last edited by rach3975; 12-30-2012 at 12:09 AM.