View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 12:46 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to cardinalskate

Think I may give it a shot this month!

Total points - 15
NR points 4/5

13 - 1 pt. + 1 NR pt. = 2 pts. (kit released 3/31. Uploaded 4/3)
Thankfulness isn't just for the month of November! Create a layout about something you are grateful for.

21 - 2 pts.
Be Inspired this collection of inspiration! Create a layout using a Black & White photo with photo corners and if you choose to take any other inspiration from this as well for your layout!

11 - 1 pt. + 1 NR pt. = 2 pts. (template and kit released 4/7. Uploaded 4/7)
Clickinmoms has a great collection of funny face photos. Scrap one of your funny face photos.

25 - 1 pt. + 1 NR pt. = 2 pts. (kit released 21st. Uploaded 20th)
Tell me I'm not alone with this? I have all sorts of things I want to put up around the house and never get around to it! I want you to create or finish a layout that you have been wanting to do for ages but just haven't gotten around to doing yet! Super easy challenge point
This is one of those uncomfortable subjects I've been wanting to scrap about. Finally did.

31 - 2 pts. + 1 NR pt. = 3 pts. (template released 4/14. Uploaded 4/14)
Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout.

32 - 2 pts.
I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout.

38 - 2 pts
Spring isn’t only time for cleaning up your house. It’s also time spruce up yourself. Be inspired by this article from the Purpose Fairy blog and then create a journaling heavy layout that talks about what thing you could give up in your life that would make you a happier person.

Last edited by cardinalskate; 04-22-2012 at 08:03 PM.