View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 09:30 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

I haven't scrapped in 5 years! ackkkkkkkkkk things so far I haven't stressed over
1. I have to scrap every picture/event/celebration
2. I don't have to scrap ALL of the pictures for said event and make 10 LO's, I can make just 1 with the best pics and call it good
3. I don't do 2 page spreads.....I use to make ALL of my LO's (even if a different subject or event) 2 pagers so that they would be matching pages when I printed them
4. I also haven't had my big camera out any many years, still had pictures from Abby cheerleading in Jan 2015 on my SD card and I just recently took it out again and it felt good...but my hubby's phone takes amazing pics (as does mine, I have an iphone 8+ but he has the newest Samsung and his images are AMAZING!) so usually I will just take his phone when we are out and take pics with his and mine and pick the ones I like best LOL!
5. I don't worry what face or what my background looks like, I just snap away as that is life...it's not perfect!
6. ohhhhh I use to have an "UNUSED" folder and tried to use something from that folder before I bought something new...NO MORE.....I found homes for all those UNUSED kits and am going forward and scrapping pics and THEN picking the kit that matches! no more stressing over having photos that math a certain kit!