View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 07:28 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

My Spot

Total: 10

5 - Check out this SUPER fantastic paper blocking tutorial at Studio Calico and use the technique on your next layout! - 1 pt.

7 - Buttons are one of those elements that I use on almost every page. This month, create a page that includes at least 5 different buttons. Have fun and use them in a creative way if you are so inspired! - 1 pt.

18 - Scrap a layout celebrating what makes you beautiful! Whether inside or out, EVERYONE is beautiful. - 1 pt

22. Scrap about your reasons for scrapbooking or why you started. Have the reasons changed from when you first started? 1pt.

10 - Use this image of wrapped paper packages as a sketch for an original layout. - 1 pt.

30. My life seems to be in piles lately... piles of laundry, piles of paper! Use piles to inspire a layout. Get creative! Pile lots of things on top of each other in a cluster, or maybe scrap about undone chores. Use your imagination! 1 pt

40. Life is made of everyday moments. Use these Lifestyle Photography tips to inspire the photos for your next layout. - 2 pts

34. If nothing ever changed there'd be no butterflies. Scrap about a change or transformation in your life that inspires you. 2pt

Last edited by tonyasmith; 03-17-2012 at 02:21 PM.