View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 10:53 AM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

here is mine:

2 - Take inspiration from Krystal's AWESOME tips on getting better self-portraits to make friends with your camera in a fun new photograph of yourself and scrap the results! - 2 pts.

3 - Visit www.marcjohns.com and take inspiration from his sweet and funny drawings to scrap your next layout. There's lots to be inspired by here, so dig in and get creative. Be sure to share what inspired you! - 2 pts

6 - I loved the Hunger Games books - and am SUPER excited about the movie that comes out this month. What do you have going on this month that excites you? Scrap about it! - 1 pt.

7 - Buttons are one of those elements that I use on almost every page. This month, create a page that includes at least 5 different buttons. Have fun and use them in a creative way if you are so inspired! - 1 pt.

12—We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. - 1 pt per layout (3 max)
a. Teeth are always in style

23. Funny Faces! Attach digital glasses or a mustache or other element onto one of your photos for some giggles! 1pt

26. Time for a sweet recipe challenge! 3 frames 2 ribbons 1 attatchment (ie staple, tape, brad, etc) 7 papers 9 flowers/stars 1 pt.

28. Use these holiday colors as inspiration for a layout! 1 pt.

30. My life seems to be in piles lately... piles of laundry, piles of paper! Use piles to inspire a layout. Get creative! Pile lots of things on top of each other in a cluster, or maybe scrap about undone chores. Use your imagination! 1 pt.

31. Travel essentials for a Graphic Designer.. or a Digi Scrapper. Scrap about your must haves, and what you'd never leave home without if you were going on a trip. - 2 pts

33. Good friends are like stars. Life changes. People move. Journeys take a different path. Good friends are always there even if you can't see them. Use this quote to inspire your layout. 2pt.

37. Push yourself outside your creative comfort zone this month and find your own source of creative inspiration for a layout. Be sure to link us up to your inspiration in the credits of your layout. - 2 pts

38. Scrap a page about your relationship with food. Are you a healthy eater or a snack food junkie? - 2 pts

39. Get perfectly imperfect with your digital layout this month! Curl an edge, bend a corner, unstick some tape - let's make it look real. - 1pt

TOTAL: 20 Point

Last edited by mkcdaisy; 04-02-2012 at 09:06 PM.