View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 09:48 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I do a December Daily-inspired Christmas album that I call Countdown to Christmas. Mine runs from the weekend after Thanksgiving through Christmas Day and includes whatever Christmas-themed activities or stories happen between. I number the stories not the days or dates.

It's my favorite part & project of the year so yes, I'm definitely doing it again. I have never done foundation pages especially since a lot of the SSD designers don't release their kits or collections *cough KCB cough* until Black Friday which is a day or two before I start mine. I always do digital, and I don't do pocket pages.

This year my goal is to incorporate pretty non-functional pages, like big quotes, and pages of different sizes (so scrapping smaller sizes, slapping them on a full-size background with white, & then cutting the page to true size after I have the book printed) into my album. I'm debating doing 8x8 (well, scrapping 12x12 but printing 8x8) or a different/rectangular size. I've done both in the past with mixed results.

My DDs from 2011, 2012, & 2013 are done & printed. My DD from 2014 needs to be done. My DDs from 2015 & 2016 are done but not printed.