View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 06:22 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total points - 8

#3 - Nothing in life is free, but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES are! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica! - 1 pt per layout.

1 pt. - Cherish by Sugarplum Paperie

#3 - Nothing in life is free, but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES are! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica! - 1 pt per layout.

1 pt. - Grow by Erica Zane

1 pt. Nettio

3 - Nothing in life is free, but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES are! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica! - 1 pt per layout.
1 pt. - Studio Basic

1 pt. Mari Koelenberg

1 pt. - Jady Day Studio

#25 - Tell me I'm not alone with this? I have all sorts of things I want to put up around the house and never get around to it! I want you to create or finish a layout that you have been wanting to do for ages but just haven't gotten around to doing yet! Super easy challenge point 1 pt.

#28 - Put your perfectionism aside and just GET IT DONE! Create a page inspired by this quote... whether it be about how you are a perfectionist, or not. Maybe even make a page that is less than perfect, that you can still look at and love! - 1 pt.

1 pt.

Last edited by mariewilcox; 04-11-2012 at 08:30 PM.