View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 12:20 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

31 points
1 - Lift a layout by heathergw, our Treat of the Month for January, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. 2pts 1+1 NR So Happy Together by Shawna & Jenn

2 - January is a time to start anew, reevaluate, begin, make changes etc. Scrap a page using the word FRESH. 1pt

4 - Pull inspiration from this album cover. Create a page inspired by the image. 1 pt inspired by colors

5 - It's a new year and a clean slate. Let's create a really clean page by not using any patterned paper on the page. 1pt

6 - One Word Photo Challenge: Chill - take a photo that represents the word 'chill' to you and scrap it! 1pt

10 - National Handwriting day is in January! Scrap a page featuring a handwriting font - or your own writing! 1pt

11 - Check out the inspiring journal prompts at Project Reverb. Chose one prompt and scrap a page! Let us know which prompt you've chosen! 1pt inspired by 12/14 appreciate

12 - For many of you, January means SNOW! Embrace the white out and create a layout featuring a white background. 1pt

13 - Take a spin on the popular 8 random facts style blog posts. Make a list of 8 things you're thinking about right now. Keep it simple, don't over think and scrap it! 1pt

15 - Lots of people choose a positive word/mantra/motto for a new start, New Year - whats yours? Create a LO to look back on throughout the year to refocus yourself on that one little word. 2pts 1 + 1 NR Brand New Day by Heather

17 - We're all changing, every minute of every day life grows and moves forward. Scrap about how you, or a loved one has changed over the past year. 1pt

18 - Create a layout based on this ad. Take inspiration from the layout, the doodles, the colours, whatever pushes you to create! 1pt inspired by the cool dude doodle

24 - Use one of the quotes on this ad image as a starting point for a layout. You can use the line in your layout or just be inspired by the sentiment. Let us know which statement you chose! 2pts I used learn something new...

25 - Swing by Print Pattern & check out all the gorgeous inspiration. Don't be afraid to go bold! Create a layout featuring a bold print background. 2pts

27 - Tell your story in just one sentence. Take inspiration from One Sentence. Capture the most interesting aspects of your story with the fewest number of words. Sometimes the most powerful statements are the simplest. 2pts

32 - Life Lessons 2011 6pts 5 + 1 NR I Love Snow by Dani/Love Letters by Heather
32a - look at the world through the eyes of a child

32b - live in the moment before today becomes a yesterday

32c - every dream is a reality waiting to happen

32d - you hold the key to change

32e - take every opportunity to say i love you

Blog Challenge #1 2pts 1+1 NR All My Heart by Shawna

Blog #2 1 pt

Blog #3 2 pts 1 + 1 NR Love You Rain Or Shine by Shawna

Last edited by jaylensmom; 01-31-2011 at 02:34 AM.