View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 02:13 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

1 - Lift a layout by heathergw, our Treat of the Month for January, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. - 1 primary point and 1 NR point, Kristin's Sweet Escape, uploaded 1/8.

2 - January is a time to start anew, reevaluate, begin, make changes etc. Scrap a page using the word FRESH. - 1 primary point & 1 NR point, Heather's Brand New Day, uploaded 1/20

11 - Check out the inspiring journal prompts at Project Reverb. Chose one prompt and scrap a page! Let us know which prompt you've chosen! - Prompt 15, 5 Minutes - 1 primary point & 1 NR point for Fee's Roundabout Alpha, uploaded 1/23

12 - For many of you, January means SNOW! Embrace the white out and create a layout featuring a white background. - 1 primary point

21 - Get creative! Use the title ONE and create it using no alphas or fonts. Check out this inspiration. - 2 primary points

32 - Life Lessons 2011 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Life's Little Lessons Album! One of the greatest things we can pass along to our loved ones is the stories of lessons we've learned in our own lives, so this year we're challenging you to do a little soul searching and create an album of these little learning experiences. Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points - 5 primary points & 1 NR point
32b - live in the moment before today becomes a yesterday

32c - every dream is a reality waiting to happen

32e - take every opportunity to say i love you

Blog Bonus #1 - SAL of Kay Miller - 1 primary point

Blog Bonus #3 - Cookie - 1 primary point & 1 NR point for Meg's A Mom's Heart

Total - 18 points
0/5 NR points

Last edited by kscwgirl; 01-31-2011 at 11:51 AM.