View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 06:09 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I sure hope I'm doing these points right...
Total Points: 18
1 - Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo, our Treat of the Month for January, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. 1 pt.

5 - Hat Day is January 15th - photograph and scrap one of your favorite people wearing their favorite or wackiest hat! 1 pt.

6 - Twitterpatted - With the advent of sites like Twitter, many of us have begun to share snippets of what we're doing right this second with the rest of the world. Using that concept, scrap a photo free, graphic layout that expresses what you're doing RIGHT NOW. Don't over-think it! 1 pt.

13 - If I could be a _________, I would be a _________. Scrap It! 1 pt.

21 - Hand the camera off to your children or spouse and scrap a layout with photos taken from their point of view. 2 pt.

22 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. (let us know which love letter prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too) Question 93 2 pt. + 1 pt. NR

29 - Color Me Katie has spectacular inspiration, but one of our favorite things on this site is the short little stories she tells with a few words and pictures like this or this or even this. Get creative with your own photos and short captions to tell your own mini story in a layout. 2 pt. + NR 1 pt.

Book of Me 2010 5 pt.
31a - Introduce Yourself with Basic Stats

31b - 10 things I Love About Me

31d - If a song turned on when I walked in the room, it would be..

Bonus #5 1 pt.

march challenge tracker | find me on instagram and pinterest | she/her

Last edited by MommaTrish; 01-31-2010 at 08:43 PM.