View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 04:33 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

we have an English Bull terrier (well it's my sister's but as we live with her...) and I think he is totally crazy!

He is really lovely but eat everything really everything at my parent's, he stole everything and he doesn't comport like an adult dog, he is 5. We were often say that at 3 years he will be quieter but he is 5 and no change.... He even have an surgery because he ate Something bad (we never found what it could be).

Lot's of people think he is a bad dog or dangerous but it is totally false, he is not recognise at Dangerous category (if there really Dangerous dog...) he is super sweet with the kids except stolen their stuff and follow them like a baby-sitter. We sometimes thinks that he looks to think himself that he is a child too....

Younger I have guinea pigs but was soooooo sad when they died, and a rabbit but to be honest I don't have particulary memories of him...

Now my kids asks me for a black kitten (suppose to be delivered by Amazon, they check every morning when the postman comes, ok I'm going to re re re re explain some things of life), they want a hen or 2, my daughter is obsessed with parrots and birds and want to have one...
Actually I say no because I'm not sure they really undesrtands the meaning of taking care of an animal and I don't want have an unhappy animal... My daughter starts to ride ponies so I hope she will learn more this way and I also hope she won't ask for a pony. lol