View Single Post
Old 02-10-2023, 05:25 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesser1981 View Post
Hope you had a great trip! We were at Disney World the 27th - the 4th and it was wonderful. Honestly, I can't believe what a great time we had, we're not every year people, this was I think the 4th time we've take then kids, but it's been 5 year and having big kids versus littles, was amazing. My ILs, SIL and nephews went too. I can't say enough good things.

Actually, the only crappy thing was, I had a hard time finding cute things to buy! LOL!

I wanted a coffee mug, never found one that spoke to me, I ended up buying some Christmas ornaments and a hoodie. And I just ordered a spirit jersey I kept debating on while we were there. 25% off online today.

It was so amazing! It's likely the only time we will ever be able to go (travel and the exchange rate is so expensive!), and we had a blast!

I also found it hard to find things to buy though - there was a '100' shirt I really wanted and I looked in every store, plus online, and the only size available was in XS or S everywhere. I'm keeping an eye on it because I really want it! lol