View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 02:47 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 pt. 1- Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo, our Treat of the Month for January, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.

1pt. 3 - Year In Review: Pop Culture - create a layout which features a Top 10 list of either your favorite Music, TV shows, Movies or Books from 2009.

1 pt. 5 - Hat Day is January 15th - photograph and scrap one of your favorite people wearing their favorite or wackiest hat!

1 pt. plus 1 pt. for NR- Used Kickstart Releases 1/9/10, uploaded 1/9/10 10 - Coloriffic! Use the following swatch as inspiration to create a layout.

1 pt. 11 - The Midseason TV break is over! What show are you most looking forward to seeing return this month? Scrap It!

1 pt.13 - If I could be a _________, I would be a _________. Scrap It!

1 pt. 14 - January is National Hobby Month. Create a layout which celebrates your favorite hobby be it scrapbooking or something else. As an alternative, consider scrapping your husband or child's favorite hobby!

1 pt. 15 - Get Graphic: Scrap a layout with NO shadows!

1pt. 18 - The ipod/itunes silhouettes are iconic! Use them as a source of inspiration for a layout...

1 pt. plus 1 pt for Hybrid 19 - Use a winter themed kit to scrap a non-themed layout. I used Winter song for these Thank you cards!

2 pt. 22 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. (let us know which love letter prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too) Used Prompt #101: If you had ten minutes to share the most important words you want your child to hear, what would they be?

2 pt. 25 - Two Sides of Sweet: New Year's Resolutions can inspire wonderful changes in our lives, but they can also make us crazy with feeling like we just can't do it. Pick a resolution you've made in the past or will be making for 2010, and create a layout that shows off the sweet and not so sweet sides of trying to accomplish this change in your life. Used NR: Let's Make Resolutions by Lauren Grier (1.2.10) uploaded 1.3.10 + 1pt.

2 pt. 30 - Digiscrap Rewind: Recreate a layout you've done in the past

Original:

Redo:

31a - Introduce Yourself with Basic Stats

31b - 10 things I Love About Me

32a- A childhood Vacation 0 pts until all 3 completed

32b- A Recent Vacation 5 pts total for all 3 layouts plus 1 pt for NR (Just Breathe (released 1/16 posted 1/16)

32c- Dream Vacation 0 pts until all 3 completed

5 pts for 3 layouts 31c - If I could live anywhere, it would be...

Bonus #2- Use a white background 1pt.

Total: 31 pt.

Last edited by carriesmom; 01-17-2010 at 12:45 AM.