View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 10:40 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS - 22
New Release Points - 5/5 (already added to above total)

7 - Buttons are one of those elements that I use on almost every page. This month, create a page that includes at least 5 different buttons. Have fun and use them in a creative way if you are so inspired! - 1 pt. + 1 pt NR: "I Am More" released 3/10, uploaded 3/8

5 - Check out this SUPER fantastic paper blocking tutorial at Studio Calico and use the technique on your next layout! - 1 pt.

40. Life is made of everyday moments. Use these Lifestyle Photography tips to inspire the photos for your next layout. - 2 pts

12—We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. - 1 pt per layout (3 max)

36. Distorted chevron is the new chevron! Use this pattern to inspire the design of your layout. - 1pt

21. Use this poster design as inspiration for the composition of your layout. (can't wait for the hunger games!) - 2 pts

35. Paper 2 Digi. Use this beautiful layout by LNxx to inspire your layout! 1pt

27. My baby is turning 1 this month! I can't believe it! This is such a significant number to me, so I want to see some layouts with numbers on them! 1 pt. + 1 pt NR: "Wildflower" released 3/24, uploaded 3/26

38. Scrap a page about your relationship with food. Are you a healthy eater or a snack food junkie? - 2 pts + 1 pt NR: "You Make My Heart Sing" released 3/24, uploaded 3/28

Blog Cookie Bonus Challenge: 1 pt.+ 1 pt NR: "Picture Perfect" released 3/24, uploaded 3/30

8 - I love these pictures! Be inspired by these images to create your own creative photobooth series. - 2 pts. + 1 pt NR: "Find Your Wings" released 3/31, uploaded 3/30

3 - Visit www.marcjohns.com and take inspiration from his sweet and funny drawings to scrap your next layout. There's lots to be inspired by here, so dig in and get creative. Be sure to share what inspired you! - 2 pts. (inspired by THIS)

Last edited by YepBrook; 03-30-2012 at 05:59 PM.