View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 01:30 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 40 pts
NR Points: 4 pts already included in total above

Challenge #1: February is the month of love, but that doesn't mean every lovey layout we do you has to be red, pink and white. Use this tag as inspiration to include some non-traditional colors in your heart-filled pages this month. - 2pts + 1 pt NR
NR: He Ain't Heavy by Traci Reed & Libby Pritchett (released 02/09; uploaded 02/08)

Challenge #2: It's all about {Photo} perspective, change up your angle, change up your layouts! Get high and look down at your subject, get low and look up, anything but the standard "point and cheese!" - 2pts

Challenge #3: Get Textured! Add some dimension and fun to your layouts with brushes, paint and stamps, the crazier, the better! - 2pts

Challenge #4: Be inspired by this print to create a layout that has overlapping circles as the main design element. - 2 pts

Challenge #6: I am a traditionalist when it comes to scrapping and like my photos front and center. Break out of that mold and have your journaling or a quote be the main pop on your page. - 2pt + 1 pt NR
NR: Little Joys by Traci Reed, released 02/23; uploaded 02/22

Challenge #7: One thing I miss from my paper scrapping days are folded paper hearts (and stars and snowflakes) on my pages. Create one paper shape on your page that looks folded in half. - 2pt

Challenge #8: We loved this scraplift inspiration that Laura showed off late last year so much that we're bringing it back for an encore! We'd love if you used this as inspiration to create a stitched grid on your next page to hold lots of journaling. - 2 pts

Challenge #11: Use one of these awesome Vintage Posters to inspire your layout color palette or design. Make sure to note which poster you used as inspiration. - 2pts + 1 pt NR
NR: The Things You Say by KCB, released 02/16; uploaded 02/15

Colors:

Challenge #12: Be inspired by the PANTONE COLOR OF THE YEAR 2013 and use emerald as a significant color in your LO. - 2pts

Challenge #14: "Do More Of What Makes You Happy" - that's what we want you to scrap now! What do you love to do most? This page has to be about YOU! - 2 pts + 1 pt NR
NR: Hello Love by Traci Reed, Mari Koegelenberg & Misty Cato; released 02/09; uploaded 02/08

Challenge #16: All these letters make me want to see what you can do with BIG title work on your page. We're looking for really BIG titles or font work, it should stand out on your page! - 2 pts

Challenge #17: February is here! It's the time for love and HEARTS! Scrap a page using at least 5 hearts! - 2 pts

Challenge #18: Use this adorable mini album as inspiration to scrap about how you are finding joy right now, today! Use lots of layers, ribbons, patterns, and a large block title! - 2 pts

Challenge #19: Use ideas from this paper layout to scrap about a relationship, good or bad. - 2 pts

Challenge #20: Spin a Lift Challenge! We love this challenge and love the pages by suladesign. She scraps about all of lifes experiences! Choose a page from her gallery and lift it, but remember to spin it! Also make sure to credit which layout you lift for all of us to see! - 2 pts

Lift of this:

Challenge #21: February 20th is Love Your Pet Day. Scrap about your pet or pets, or scrap why you don't have any pets. - 2 pts

Challenge #23 - Check out this photo pool of cool patterns and use one (or more!) as inspiration for a bold layout background! Link up your chosen pattern in your credits. - 2pts

Challenge #32: By The Numbers: This year we're focusing on creating a collection of layouts that tell our story in numbers. This month we want you to focus on dates! What date did you get married or have a baby? What year did you graduate from high school? How did you mark 12/12/12? Is there another date that's meaningful to you? Scrap it and make sure to really put the focus of your page on the date! - 2 pts

Last edited by suladesign; 03-01-2013 at 02:30 AM.