View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 11:04 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo, our Treat of the Month for January, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.
Sweet Dreams

using Misty's new release 1/9 *when Faries Dance* a lift of Capture Life = 2pts
5 - Hat Day is January 15th - photograph and scrap one of your favorite people wearing their favorite or wackiest hat!
Blowing Bubbles

using KCB's Eco-Friendly = 1 pt
7 - Use the incredible website Before I Die... as inspiration for a page of your own
When being Mom just isn't enough

using *cloud 9* by KCB and Misty's NR *Shapletes* 1/16 = 2 pts
10 - Coloriffic! Use the following swatch as inspiration to create a layout.
2 months

using *Jingle Baby* by KCB = 1pt
17 - What we did today: Dateline January X, 2010. Simple enough, scrap a family memoir of a single day in January from start to finish!
A Day in the Life

using Heather's NR *love me Do* = 2 pts
21 - Hand the camera off to your children or spouse and scrap a layout with photos taken from their point of view.
Labor

using Misty's *First Glimpse* = 2pts
22 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. (let us know which love letter prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too) letter #90
Experience Life

using Libby's NR *she's Country* 1/16 = 3 pts
24 - Create a layout which uses no less than 8 different alphabets or fonts. NOTE: a combination of both does not count.
Here Fishy

using *Funny Fish* by Heather R NR on 1/16 = 3pts
27 - January 4th is Trivia Day - create a page that shares some trivia about you or one of your little ones.
3yr Interview

using Libby's new release 1/9 *Love Story* = 3 pts

Total Points = 19 points

my gallery

Fan of:
ALL Sweet Shoppe Designers!

Last edited by tkelley; 01-27-2010 at 03:19 PM.