View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 08:38 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL: 30

3 - They say good (and bad) things come in threes. Scrap 3 layouts each representing part of a famous trio! The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. His, Hers, Ours. Get creative! - 3 layouts for 5 points.

I scrapped my all-star trio, my 3 boys.

5 - What does your brain say to itself when you aren't saying it out loud to anyone else? Scrap it! - 2 pts.

6 - I love paper-to-digi scraplifts! This month, use Diane Payne's gallery as inspiration for your next LO. - 1 pt. + 1 point NR - Penny's May Kit

Lift of Hapiness

7 - Use this fun, colorful color palette as inspiration for your next LO. You must include at least three of the colors and can add neutrals and small accent colors if they are included in patterned paper, on elements, etc. - 1 pt. + 1 point NR - KCB and Zoe's Scoop

8 - I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 pts per layout up to 4 points.

2 pt + 1 pt NR - Yari's Ice Cream kit

2pts

12 - Use this quote as a jumping off point for a layout - 1 pt. + 1 pt NR - Yari's artist kit

13 - Give a layout a spritz of summer by incorporating stripes in contrasting colors. - 1 pt. + 1 pt NR -Julie's kit

20. I love the layered ruffles! Be inspired by the different patterns create your background using various patterns to create the same type of effect. 1 pt.

24 - Read this quote and then scrap a page that about something that makes you truly happy RIGHT NOW. 1 pt

25 - Love the triangle blocking. Create a layout with some sort of triangle design on the page. 1 pt

26- Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend. -1 pt.

28- The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it! -2 pts.

32. I dare ya! Browse through the archives at The Digi Dares and choose one of the challenges as inspiration for your next layout. Be sure to follow all the rules! - 2pts.

Digi Dares 275

33. Use this quote as inspiration for scrapping a layout about something or someone you LOVE. - 1pt.

38. Create a page that has a background inspired by this window display at Anthropology – think rectangles, squares and lots of bright color. – 1 pt

Last edited by nanienamou; 05-12-2012 at 06:13 PM.