View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 08:03 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

total: 31 pts.

2pts. + 1pt. NR (kit from Heather - uploaded 9/2) 2 - You know who gave great quote? Walt Disney did! I can look at quotes of his and find something to go with just about anything. So that's what I want you to do! Go and pick a quote from Disney and use it on your page.

[B]2pts.[https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...f-1st.jpg?8522/B] 4 - All in your head! Tell us, in a black and white page, some of your oldest memories.

2pts. 11 - Not a Project Life Scrapper? Tired of all the journaling cards on the market because you just don't know what to do with them? Take some tips from Sugarbabe Tronesia and use those journaling cards in an unexpected way on your non-Project Life layout!

2pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy - uploaded 9/5) 15 - I love this article on how to draw inspiration from furniture and home displays to create scrapbook layouts! There are templates offered as examples, but we want you to try it out for yourself! Link us up to the photo you drew inspiration from.

2pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy - uploaded 9/4) 17 - Go to the Sweet Shoppe Designs gallery, go to the 9th page of the gallery and pick the 9th layout on that page. Scraplift that page! Make sure you credit your lift!
I lifted this one: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...he-zoo&cat=500

10 pts. 28 - Hybrid Challenge - Create a hybrid mini album that uses at least 5 pocket scrapping journal/filler cards and has at least 7 pages. You can use any size or binding technique you like.

2pts. 30 - This layout makes me soo happy! Create a layout where your multi-word title is cut out of your background with a different patterned paper showing through each word!

5pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy - uploaded 9/3) 31 - The photography at ChubbyCheek is absolutely scrumptious. Go drool at the images on their blog and then stage a scene for a special photo shoot, photographing all of the details and happy moments that come from your session. Scrap at least 7 images from a single creative photo shoot!

Last edited by sigmakap95; 09-26-2013 at 10:16 PM.