View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 10:52 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

when i'm at home (i go to school 8+ hours from home, but i come home on breaks), we eat at the table. we didn't used to, cause my mother always worked nights. but like, three years ago, she was determined that we eat at the table together every night. she makes one thing, and we have to at least try it. if we don't like it, we have to wait until after everyone's done eating before we can make something else. yes, we. she makes one thing. we're on our own if we didn't like what was for dinner. we're allowed to drink whatever (i'm lactose intolerant, my brother doesn't drink milk either). and we have to clear our place once we're all done eating. the tv sometime stays on in the living room (mostly cause it's noise), and sometimes mom turns the radio in the kitchen on (again, for background noise). as for times, we generally eat between 5 and 6. sometimes later, but normally between 5 and 6pm.

when i'm at school? i eat whenever i am hungry. sometimes it's 5:30, sometimes it's 10. sometimes i sit in the living room, cause we don't have a kitchen table or anything like that. sometimes i eat in my room. it depends on my mood.

however, when i do have a family, i'll do what my mother does. one meal, you have to at least try it, and you can't get up from the table until everyone's done. mostly cause it's what i'm used to. and what i like.