View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 10:27 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to emmasmommy

1-TOTM
1 pt + 1 pt NR (KCB 5/1/2010)

[/IMG]

2 - This Way Or That? Use an arrow (or 20) on a layout.
1 pt

4 - "Smile" - Scrap it in honor of May being National Smile Month!
1 pt

10 - The Kid Dictionary - create a layout the defines a word you or your children use that have their own special meaning.
1 pt

13 - May 1st is Mother Goose Day! Create a layout using a classic Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme as inspiration.
1 pt. + 1 pt NR (5/15)

14 - Out of the Box! Create a layout with NO squares or rectangles.
1 pt

16 - 5 of everything! In honor of May being the 5th month of the year, create a layout with EXACTLY 5 of everything on the page. 5 papers, 5 photos, 5 words, 5 ribbons, etc.
5 papers
5 photos
5 ribbons (two times)
5 ribbon flowers
5 flowers
5 word title
10 lines of journaling
1 pt

18 - White on White - create a monochromatic layout using ONLY white! Exceptions: Your photo may be color and your text may be black or grey. Think of white as alabaster, cream, ivory, pearl, eggshell, snow!
1 pt

20 - Typographic Alignment - the way your type is aligned can make a dramatic difference on a page. Create a layout where the alignment of your text plays an important design role whether it be centered under a title or aligned to the edge of a photo.
1 pt.

21 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. (let us know which love letter prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too)
I used question 123...
How do you deal with the hurts in life?
2 pts

25 - Scrap a sentimental layout about Motherhood which features significant and meaningful journaling.
2 pts

30 - Digiscrap Rewind: Recreate a layout you've done in the past to make it bigger and better than ever. Add that journaling you skimped on before, update the style and design vibe or share what you were REALLY thinking at the time to make it more personal, sentimental and significant to those who will reflect back on the memory in the future. (share the original layout and the updated version in your portfolio point tracker post to earn both points)
2 pts

original

new

BOM 5 pts
32c - I get stressed out when...

32d - My Name: love it, hate it, a little bit about it...

32e - At night, I dream about...

SAL iNSD challenge
I SAL'd Paula's Know Your Own Worth
1 pt. + 1 pt NR (Julie's Bumble Blooms 5/1/10)

iNSD Paper 2 Digi Challenge
I lifted KimA's Copycat
1 pt.

iNSD Sugar-Free Challenge
1 pt.

iNSD past TOTM Challenge
1 pt.

iNSD Bonus Cookie Challenge
1 pt

iNSD One Word Challenge
1 pt

iNSD Recipe Challenge
1 pt.

Blog Bonus #2
1 pt

31 pts

Last edited by emmasmommy; 05-17-2010 at 05:04 PM.