View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 12:02 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

My Spot!!!

Total Points: 31

3 - They say good (and bad) things come in threes. Scrap 3 layouts each representing part of a famous trio! The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. His, Hers, Ours. Get creative! - 3 layouts for 5 points.
Live

Laugh

Love

6 - I love paper-to-digi scraplifts! This month, use Diane Payne's gallery as inspiration for your next LO. - 1 pt.

7 - Use this fun, colorful color palette as inspiration for your next LO. You must include at least three of the colors and can add neutrals and small accent colors if they are included in patterned paper, on elements, etc. - 1 pt. + 1 NR pt
New Release: Spring Forward by Melissa Bennett

8 - I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 pts per layout up to 4 points.

13 - Give a layout a spritz of summer by incorporating stripes in contrasting colors. - 1 pt. + 1 NR pt
New Release: Aloha Sunshine by Kristin Cronin-Barrow & Zoe Pearn

14 - Have you taken advantage of the warmer weather? Use this list as inspiration and scrap two layouts with the results. - 2 pts
We took a trip to the zoo on Mother's Day

15 - Use a series of tiny photos on a layout, or mix and match differently-sized photos to make it visually interesting. - 1 pt.

19. Scrap a layout with the five w's - who, what, when, where & why! - 1 pt. + 1 Hybrid
Jason's Birthday Invites

20. I love the layered ruffles! Be inspired by the different patterns create your background using various patterns to create the same type of effect. 1- pt.

24 - Read this quote and then scrap a page that about something that makes you truly happy RIGHT NOW. 1 pt

26- Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend. -1 pt.

27- As I woke up this morning, the tune "Easy Like Sunday Morning" was running through my head. Take some photos and scrap what a typical weekend looks like for you. More inspiration can be found from Ali's Weekend Lens. -1 pt.

28- The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it! -2 pts. +1 NR pt
New Release: Before I Was Your Mom: I was a Kid Too by Traci Reed and Meghan Mullens

29- Don't lurk in the shadows! Check out our tutorial section, and around the web on awesome shadowing techniques for your pages. Take your scrapping to the next level, and wow us with your shadows! -2 pts.

30- Time for May flowers. My favorite flower ever is the tulip! Let flowers inspire you... whether you actually scrap about your favorite, or scatter your page with flowery goodness! -1 pt + 1 NR pt
New Release: Before I Was Your Mom: We Got Married by Traci Reed and Meghan Mullens

33. Use this quote as inspiration for scrapping a layout about something or someone you LOVE. - 1pt. + 1 NR pt
New Release: You and Me Baby 2 by Shawna Clingerman and Lauren Grier

37. Recipe Challenge - Cook up a layout as spectacular as Steph’s using the following recipe! May Recipe– 5 papers (no more, no less), at least 5 different alphas, at least 8 flowers, stitching, a tag, and at least 2 numbers on the page. – 1 pt

Total Points: 31

New Release: 5
Hybrid: 1

Last edited by kim21673; 05-21-2012 at 11:06 PM.