View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 02:43 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Marking my territory!

1 - Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo, our Treat of the Month for January, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. 1 pt, 1NR lift of practice makes perfect

24 - Create a layout which uses no less than 8 different alphabets or fonts. NOTE: a combination of both does not count. 2pt

17 - What we did today: Dateline January X, 2010. Simple enough, scrap a family memoir of a single day in January from start to finish! 1 point

Hybrid - badge album - 10 points
33 - Mini Badge Albums - This month we’re creating a mini album using plastic name badge holders, business card file or trading card keepers. Use one of the fabulous projects below as inspiration to create a mini album of your own that includes at least 6 two sided pages (12 mini pages total).

3 - Year In Review: Pop Culture - create a layout which features a Top 10 list of either your favorite Music, TV shows, Movies or Books from 2009. 1 pt

Book of Me
31 - Book of Me 2010 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Book of Me Album! So often we focus on scrapping everyone else in our lives, but we're challenging you to record more of who YOU are on a regular basis throughout the year too. Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points:

31a - Introduce Yourself with Basic Stats bonus point of NR (Pieces of Me, 1/5/09 posted), 1

31b - 10 things I Love About Me

31d - If a song turned on when I walked in the room, it would be...

14 - January is National Hobby Month. Create a layout which celebrates your favorite hobby be it scrapbooking or something else. As an alternative, consider scrapping your husband or child's favorite hobby! My hubby's hobby is radio - here is signing autographs. NR - Buckaroo by Melissa Bennett (Layout posted 1/5/09) - 1 point and 1 point for NR.

15 - Get Graphic: Scrap a layout with NO shadows! 1 point

5 - Hat Day is January 15th - photograph and scrap one of your favorite people wearing their favorite or wackiest hat! 1 point, NR A year in the life - march (posted 1/17) 1 more point

Bonus #3 - 1 point, NR pop rocks (posted 1/17) 1 more point

28 - Traditions: How Does Your Family Ring In The New Year? 2 pts

Points so far: 31 points (4 NR points)

Last edited by MamaBee; 02-01-2010 at 12:17 PM.