View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 11:38 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

New Release- 5 point
Total- 30 points

Me.

3 - They say good (and bad) things come in threes. Scrap 3 layouts each representing part of a famous trio! The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. His, Hers, Ours. Get creative! - 3 layouts for 5 points.

RED

WHITE

BLUE

7 - Use this fun, colorful color palette as inspiration for your next LO. You must include at least three of the colors and can add neutrals and small accent colors if they are included in patterned paper, on elements, etc. - 1 pt.

8 - I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 pts per layout up to 4 points. 2 points + 1 NR (Half Pack 41, released 5/5, uploaded 5/6)

2 points

9 - Use this picture of a colorful, multi-patterned quilt as a sketch for your next LO. - 1 pt. + 1 NR (Aloha Sunshine, released 5/5, uploaded 5/7)

10 - Take a photo using this list as your guide - then scrap it! - 1 pt + 1 NR (Life is an adventure, released 5/5, uploaded 5/6)

13 - Give a layout a spritz of summer by incorporating stripes in contrasting colors. - 1 pt.

15 - Use a series of tiny photos on a layout, or mix and match differently-sized photos to make it visually interesting. - 1 pt.

26- Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend. -1 pt. + 1 NR (Half Pack 41, released 5/5, uploaded 5/6)

27- As I woke up this morning, the tune "Easy Like Sunday Morning" was running through my head. Take some photos and scrap what a typical weekend looks like for you. More inspiration can be found from Ali's Weekend Lens. -1 pt.

28- The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it! -2 pts.

29- Don't lurk in the shadows! Check out our tutorial section, and around the web on awesome shadowing techniques for your pages. Take your scrapping to the next level, and wow us with your shadows! -2 its

30- Time for May flowers. My favorite flower ever is the tulip! Let flowers inspire you... whether you actually scrap about your favorite, or scatter your page with flowery goodness! -1+ 1 NR (Aloha Sunshine, released 5/5, uploaded 5/7)

33. Use this quote as inspiration for scrapping a layout about something or someone you LOVE. - 1pt.

38. Create a page that has a background inspired by this window display at Anthropology – think rectangles, squares and lots of bright color. – 1 pt

40. Use these tips from A Beautiful Mess blog to help you capture lots pictures of where you live. Then show off where you live by creating a layout with at least 6 photos on it. Want to go large? Create a double page layout with at least 10 photos. – 1 pt for one layout, 2 pts for two layouts (max opts)

Last edited by marlathrall; 05-30-2012 at 07:18 PM.