View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 12:40 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS - 21
New Release Points - 5/5 (already added to above total)

30- Time for May flowers. My favorite flower ever is the tulip! Let flowers inspire you... whether you actually scrap about your favorite, or scatter your page with flowery goodness! -1 pt.

9 - Use this picture of a colorful, multi-patterned quilt as a sketch for your next LO. - 1 pt.

26- Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend. -1 pt. +1 pt NR: "BIWYM: I Was All Grown Up" released 5/5, uploaded 5/3

10 - Take a photo using this list as your guide - then scrap it! - 1 pt. (fishing)

6 - I love paper-to-digi scraplifts! This month, use Diane Payne's gallery as inspiration for your next LO. - 1 pt. +1 pt NR: "BIWYM: I Finished School" released 5/5, uploaded 5/3

7 - Use this fun, colorful color palette as inspiration for your next LO. You must include at least three of the colors and can add neutrals and small accent colors if they are included in patterned paper, on elements, etc. - 1 pt.

2 - Music is a huge part of my life and makes me think of certain people I've known in the past or present. Make a "mixtape" of music that means something to you for important people in your life using a scrapbook layout. Do one for yourself, your husband, your kids, your best friend - get creative! - 1 pt per layout up to 5 points.
Mix Tape for my pre-teen self: 1 pt. +1 pt NR: "BIWYM: I Survived the Teen Years" released 5/5, uploaded 5/3

24 - Read this quote and then scrap a page that about something that makes you truly happy RIGHT NOW. (family!!!) 1 pt

29- Don't lurk in the shadows! Check out our tutorial section, and around the web on awesome shadowing techniques for your pages. Take your scrapping to the next level, and wow us with your shadows! (not sure I achieved this 100%... I attempted something new but it still looks the same to me... LOL!)-2 pts.+1 pt NR: "I Choose You" released 5/12, uploaded 5/11

32. I dare ya! Browse through the archives at The Digi Dares and choose one of the challenges as inspiration for your next layout. Be sure to follow all the rules! - (I chose Digi Dare #276) 2pts.

34. Avengers, assemble! What are your superhero superpowers and weaknesses? Scrap them in layout using this image as inspiration. - 2pts.

16 - Daily commutes! Where do you go in a day? Scrap a layout about it! - 2pts. +1 pt NR: "DJB Ma's Handwriting" released 5/26, uploaded 5/31

Last edited by YepBrook; 05-31-2012 at 08:39 AM.