View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 09:56 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

I almost hate to say I am a designer at Pretty Scrappy, but I am too, sick to my stomach. I actually noticed that Robin was not in the store anymore, nor are her things and wondered what the deal was. I design under the name, Teri's Thing-O-My-Jigs and I will be contacting Julie. I do this for fun and although I am a small designer, and have been established at Pretty Scrappy for about 3 years now, I will be talking to Julie tonight and will have to ask to leave the store. I sell at GingerScraps too and will have to just be happy with one store for now. There is no amount of money that would keep me at a store where the integrity is questioned. I am sorry for you, the designers that were put through this, and wanted you to know, that I for one, will have to do what is right. Thank you for bringing it to my attention in a professional manner. I just deleted everything off my ftp and am letting Julie know now. I will make sure my customers get any links that are due them. Thank you again and I wanted you to know, there are many good designers there that will suffer from this. T