Thread: School photos
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 01:29 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjersti View Post
I took my daughter to get her Senior Portraits taken (the one you have to go to for the yearbook - cap and gown). The shoot went really well so I asked them how much it would cost if I bought the unedited digital files.....

$1,600 for 20 files. Seriously!
Whoa!!! And I thought Cheyanne's were pricey! She gets 40 images (one of these images she chooses for the yearbook), with one hour in studio 1 hour in our downtown area (very historic), and sunset shots at the beach later in the evening. She also gets hair and makeup included, unlimited outfit changes, a friend can join her at no charge, a bound book of all her images, a "photobooth" style print sheet with 20 different photobooth type shots, and the rights to the 40 final images with permission to print at a very reasonable on-line place that the photographer trusts to do justice to her photos - all for $675. And what I love about this photographer is that instead of buying a "package" with preset print sizes and amounts, I can order only what I need and an 8x10 is less than $3.00. Cap and gown photos don't come until the week of graduation for her school.

Now I don't feel quite so bad about spending $675

Last edited by mariewilcox; 07-28-2017 at 01:31 PM.