View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 10:12 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I've totally stalled. I've been on 2017 Week 50 for about 3 weeks, and before that I spent about the same amount of time on week 49. The only positive is that I've spent a lot of time lately organizing 2018 photos by week. I'm shooting for finishing 2017 (PL and non-PL) by next month. If I can find my missing scrap mojo, that should be very doable.

I'm still trying to decide how to handle 2018. I think that I was a little burnt out on weekly documenting this year, so I have fewer photos and less journaling for 2018 than the last few years. I wonder if I could either make a hard push to get 2018 done in a few months (by March?) and then move onto 2019 or if I should try to scrap 2018 and 2019 simultaneously. I

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineF View Post
Also, I FINALLY decided on what colours to use for my cover. And spent most of yesterday picking the different flowers and then today setting them all in and layering them correctly. I actually made two, one blue/purple and one pink/green.
Ended up with pink since it is October and breast cancer awerness month. I was diagnosed with a gene mutation which makes me a higher risk of getting breast cancer, so I felt pink was fitting for this year.
Beautiful cover! It sounds like pink was a very meaningful choice for this year.