View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 04:20 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I was going to wait for next month's portfolio to jump in, but I'm too impatient, lol.
Let's see how far I can get!

1 - Lift a layout by Novita Solihin, our Treat of the Month for June, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.
- 1 point + 1 NR (Make Lemonade by Traci Reed 6/26)
I hope this counts. I lifted Novita's page 'Just Us'. When I posted it in the gallery I saw a couple of similar pages and after reading the credits I learned Darcy is selling a template inspired by the same page. I didn't use the template.

8 - Happiness is......? Photograph it then scrap it! 1 pt + 1 NR (Cindy's Layered template set 60, 6/26) = 2 points

14 - Seasonal Spin - if it's Summer where you are, scrap a Winter page or vice versa! - 1 pt
[IMG][/IMG]

16 - HOT - Scrap It! 1 pt + 1 NR (Cindy Schneider's template set 18, 6/26)= 2 points

21 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. (let us know which love letter prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too) - 2 points

Inspired by Love Letters question 71: What is something you would like your child to know about their grandparents?

23 - Scrap an ABC list! Use the samples at Bella Online for inspiration! - 2 points

25 - There's some pretty fantastic type inspiration at the Ritzy Bee Blog. Check it out and use it as inspiration on your next layout.
- 2 points + 1 NR (Cindy's templates set 18 6/26) = 3 points
inspired by this photo

26 - Now & Then - we loved seeing your little ones now and then, so put those photos to use with some meaningful journaling to create a sentimental page about how fast the time has gone by.
- 2 pt + 1 NR (Traci Reed Make Lemonade 6/26) = 3 points

28 - One Kit 2 Ways - use the same kit to scrap two layouts. 2 points
I used Fun For Me by Zoe Pearn

27 - Tell Your Story - Is there a story you love to tell about that one time your little one did something absolutely adorable, or how you passed out when you're husband popped the question? Whether you have photos or not, scrap that story so it's recorded for generations to come.
- 2 points

29 - Principles of Design: Repetition - learn about it and use it on a page. - 2 points

Total: 23 points (NR=5/5)

Last edited by Freckles; 06-28-2010 at 09:10 AM.