View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 31 pts
NR: 5 pts (already included in the total above)

Challenge #4: Use one of Speckyboy's 50 Favorite Web Designs from 2011 to inspire your next page. Be sure to share which website inspired you too! - 2 pts
Inspired by The Mavenist

Challenge #5: What does your brain say to itself when you aren't saying it out loud to anyone else? Scrap it! - 2 pts +1 pt NR
NR: DJB Ma's Handwriting; released 05/26; LO uploaded 05/25

Challenge #6: I love paper-to-digi scraplifts! This month, use Diane Payne's gallery as inspiration for your next LO. - 1 pt + 1 pt NR
NR: Into the woods by Kristin Cronin-Barrow, released 05/26; LO uploaded 05/25
Lift of High Noon

Challenge #7: Use this fun, colorful color palette as inspiration for your next LO. You must include at least three of the colors and can add neutrals and small accent colors if they are included in patterned paper, on elements, etc. - 1 pt

Challenge #8: I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 pts + 1 pt NR per layout up to 4 points.
NR: Triopack 1 by Cindy Schneider; released 05/12; LO uploaded 05/11

Challenge #10: Take a photo using this list as your guide - then scrap it! - 1 pt
50. Parades

Challenge #13: Give a layout a spritz of summer by incorporating stripes in contrasting colors. - 1 pt

Challenge #14: Have you taken advantage of the warmer weather? Use this list as inspiration and scrap two layouts with the results. - 2 pts
Hiking (I scrapped a double page = 2 layouts together)

Full double page:

Challenge #15: Use a series of tiny photos on a layout, or mix and match differently-sized photos to make it visually interesting. - 1 pt

Challenge #21: I love big canvas walls and the story they tell. Not everyone can do this in their home, but anyone can do it on a page. Use this design as inspiration and create your own "photo all" on a layout. 1 pt
Double page:

Challenge #22: Use this beautiful home decor as inspiration and journal on word strips on a layout. 1 pt

Challenge #24: Read this quote and then scrap a page that about something that makes you truly happy RIGHT NOW. 1 pt + 1 pt NR
NR: Triopack 2 by Cindy Schneider; released 05/26; LO uploaded 05/25

Challenge #26: Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend. -1 pt + 1 pt NR
A Blue Elephant in the Room by Libby Pritchett; released & Lo uploaded 05/05;

Challenge #28: The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it! - 2 pts

Challenge #29: Don't lurk in the shadows! Check out our tutorial section, and around the web on awesome shadowing techniques for your pages. Take your scrapping to the next level, and wow us with your shadows! - 2 pts

Challenge #30: Time for May flowers. My favorite flower ever is the tulip! Let flowers inspire you... whether you actually scrap about your favorite, or scatter your page with flowery goodness! -1 pt

Comes in this double page (2nd page used for challenge #15):

Challenge #32: I dare ya! Browse through the archives at The Digi Dares and choose one of the challenges as inspiration for your next layout. Be sure to follow all the rules! - 2 pts
Digi Dare #267

Challenge #33: Use this quote as inspiration for scrapping a layout about something or someone you LOVE. - 1pt

Challenge #38: Create a page that has a background inspired by this window display at Anthropology – think rectangles, squares and lots of bright color. – 1 pt

double page:

Last edited by suladesign; 05-28-2012 at 07:10 PM.