View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 10:39 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

This is my daughter's Fall Break so she had yesterday and today off as well as Monday.

So far, we've met my friend's newborn daughter, gone to a parent-teacher conference, had an impromptu phone interview, and had family dinner with my parents & nephew. Today we have lunch plans with my grandfather at a great local burger place, I have an in-person interview for another company, and then I'm taking my kids to a nearby park for some fall photos before our traditional Friday night pizza & a movie. Tomorrow my mom & I are taking the kids to Zoo Boo (trick or treating at the zoo). We'll have church Sunday and then might go to another trunk or treat at a different church as long as it's not raining.

Oh, and I made a deal with my nephew to buy his old Xbox 360 off him as my daughter's big Christmas present this year! I am excited about that. He is a sweet kid so he's giving us a really great deal on it & I know my daughter will flip her lid when she finds it under the tree. You better believe Santa is not getting the credit for it, though!