View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 11:50 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

Total points: 30

2 - Music is a huge part of my life and makes me think of certain people I've known in the past or present. Make a "mixtape" of music that means something to you for important people in your life using a scrapbook layout. Do one for yourself, your husband, your kids, your best friend - get creative! - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Meg & Traci BIWYM uploaded 5/6

4 - Use one of Speckyboy's 50 Favorite Web Designs from 2011 to inspire your next page. Be sure to share which website inspired you too! - 2 primary points - Inspired by The Wired Mind

7 - Use this fun, colorful color palette as inspiration for your next LO. You must include at least three of the colors and can add neutrals and small accent colors if they are included in patterned paper, on elements, etc. - 1 primary point

8 - I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 primary points

9 - Use this picture of a colorful, multi-patterned quilt as a sketch for your next LO. - 1 primary point and 1 hybrid point

10 - Take a photo using this list as your guide - then scrap it! - #83 Grandparents - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Penny's Never Give Up, uploaded 5/21

13 - Give a layout a spritz of summer by incorporating stripes in contrasting colors. - 1 primary point and 1 hybrid point

15 - Use a series of tiny photos on a layout, or mix and match differently-sized photos to make it visually interesting. - 1 primary point

20. I love the layered ruffles! Be inspired by the different patterns create your background using various patterns to create the same type of effect. 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Julie's America Harbor, uploaded 5/6

22 - Use this beautiful home decor as inspiration and journal on word strips on a layout. 1 primary point & 1 NR point for Eva's Butterflies, uploaded 5/6

24 - Read this quote and then scrap a page that about something that makes you truly happy RIGHT NOW. - 1 primary point

25 - Love the triangle blocking. Create a layout with some sort of triangle design on the page. 1 primary point

26- Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend. - 1 primary point and 1 hybrid point

28- The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it! - 2 primary points

31. Do a double-take! Follow this Photoshop tutorial to create a multiple exposure photo and scrap it. - 2 primary points

33. Use this quote as inspiration for scrapping a layout about something or someone you LOVE. - 1 primary point

35. It's time for an old-fashioned Spin-a-Lift! Choose any layout from the Sweet Shoppe Designs gallery, spin it, flip it or rotate it and then lift it! - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Shawna's First Comes Love, uploaded 5/6

38. Create a page that has a background inspired by this window display at Anthropology – think rectangles, squares and lots of bright color. – 1 primary point

Total: 30 points
5/5 NR points used
3/5 Hybrid points used

Last edited by kscwgirl; 05-27-2012 at 10:46 AM.