View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 06:13 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to danagirl82

So excited to take part in this..this is gonna be a really fun challenge.

22 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. (let us know which love letter prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too)
2pts

inspired by: Baby Love Letters #78 As a mother what are three things you hope to give your child?

1 - Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo, our Treat of the Month for January, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.
1 pt
I lifted this layout

8 - Holiday Aftermath: Now that the holidays are over, the decorations are put away, the guests gone back home and real life is back in session, scrap a layout about those "must have" toys and gifts which have already been tossed aside & forgotten.
1pt

3 - Year In Review: Pop Culture - create a layout which features a Top 10 list of either your favorite Music, TV shows, Movies or Books from 2009.
1pt

5 - Hat Day is January 15th - photograph and scrap one of your favorite people wearing their favorite or wackiest hat!
1pt

Challenge 21-hand off the camera to your husband or child. 2pts

31 - Book of Me 2010 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Book of Me Album! So often we focus on scrapping everyone else in our lives, but we're challenging you to record more of who YOU are on a regular basis throughout the year too. Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points:

31a (new release Traci Reed 11.11.10 +1 pt) Tuesday Jan 12-2010

31b

31d - If a song turned on when I walked in the room, it would be...

6pt

Bonus #2

1pt

24 - Create a layout which uses no less than 8 different alphabets or fonts. NOTE: a combination of both does not count.

2pts

Challenge 13 if I could be a ____....

1pt

Challenge 11-scrap the midseason break show

1pt

28 - Traditions: How Does Your Family Ring In The New Year?

2pts

27 - January 4th is Trivia Day - create a page that shares some trivia about you or one of your little ones.

2pts

Bonus #3 Cindy's Sketch /used Traci Reed nr I loved her first

2pts

29 - Color Me Katie has spectacular inspiration, but one of our favorite things on this site is the short little stories she tells with a few words and pictures like this or this or even this. Get creative with your own photos and short captions to tell your own mini story in a layout. Bonus for new release Jan 22-Kristen Crownin Barrow-Happy Go Lucky Suday Jan 24 2010

3pts

Digiscrap Rewind

Old Layout

2pt

Before I die

1pt

30 points=Total

Last edited by danagirl82; 01-26-2010 at 09:36 PM.