View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 11:56 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceLee View Post
I think trying to be creative with my pages doesn't come naturally to me. I'm a very traditional scrapbooker even though I've never paper-scraped. I pushed myself when I got onto Rachel's (Captivated Vision's) CT and made some of my favorite pages while on her team. I admire people who can create amazing pages by putting random pieces onto the layout. I'm looking at you Ru. I'm going to scrap like you when I grow up.
I know, right?! She's amazing! Here she is saying she struggles with clusters, yet I've seen what she clusters in her kits! She's amazing!! I love seeing when designers scrap!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
Titles is a big issue for me! I love to use premade word art, it saves me a lot of work! (I dislike opening all the letters of an alpha needed for a title). I'm working on my shadows and clusters. I feel I'm getting better, but there's always room for improvement!

I struggle with paint/splatters/doodle stuff. I don't quite know where they are supposed to go on the page. I usually just kinda stick them behind everything with a little bit peaking out! Yet sometimes that defeats the whole design of the paint/splatter too! Is there a using paint/splatters for dummies tutorial somewhere?
Just throw it all on there and it'll look good---except, I learned not to do that on blocked/pocket pages. It doesn't work too nicely with that style.