Thread: Kit Requests
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 12:27 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Doctor Who kit in blue? I'm getting married!!

I'm getting married in 2 months to a guy that I have been dating for almost 7 years (seems like only a few months!)....he proposed giving me a Doctor Who ring (see below for link to the jeweler...love the rings they create!) ... hidden inside a 3D printed Tardis!

This link is for geeks/nerds! jewelry (wedding rings included):
Doctor who, pokemon, harry potter, bongo cat, and so much more. Beautiful work (we have the Doctor Who TARDIS ring)

https://artgemsjewelers.com/

Our wedding theme...well Doctor Who of course! We have even rented a TARDIS to have at the wedding! I saw Libby's england kit which is cool...but our whole wedding is going to be blue ... and I didn't see another kit ... any designer getting ready to make one?

Also I could use a Niagara Falls kit ... destination on honeymoon!

I have missed being around here so much ... but I've gone through a lot of changes ... divorced, went to college and earned my Associates and Bachelors in Network Communications Management, fell in love, got engaged, finally got my dream job in Cyber Security, ordered and received my dream car -- a Tesla Model 3, and getting married in June!!

I am sooooooooo going to have to get scrapping. Hopefully by us having a honeymoon and driving our new electric vehicle, I will get at least a little bit done in the car on the trip. Being busy hasn't stopped me from buying kits... just slowed me down a lot....

Last edited by Sharon Kay; 04-18-2019 at 12:35 AM. Reason: forgot to post the link!!