View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 02:29 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Did you see the newsletter yesterday? (SSD collab for Jenn)

Did you ladies see the newsletter yesterday?

For those who didn't. Here's what Robin wrote at the end of the newsletter:

Finally friends, before I go, I need to get a little more serious and let you know about a friend in need. Our very own Jenn Barrette recently found out that her husband has acute lymphoblastic leukaemia that is going to require aggressive treatment far away from home. A Go Fund Me campaign has been set up for their family to help with expenses and loss of income over the next year while they go through this major struggle and we wanted to help get the word out.

If you're able to, and want to help, you can read more about the situation and make a donation on the family's fundraiser page at GoFundMe.com. Anyone who makes a donation, or has previously made a donation of $10 or more by March 31st, 2018, can forward their email confirmation from Go Fund Me to challenges@sweetshoppedesigns.com and I'll reply back to you with a secret link where you'll be able to pick up a brand new collab that many of the girls on our team put together to support Jenn and her family!

In It Together is bright, colorful, full of heart and love and we think it's a seriously gorgeous way to say "thank you" for helping someone we love...

Like I said, if you donate $10 or more by March 31st, 2018 (or have already donated), simply forward the "Thank you for your donation to help the Barrette-Harvie family" email confirmation you receive from Go Fund Me to challenges@sweetshoppedesigns.com, and I'll reply back to you with your secret link to pick up In It Together!

Soooo... ladies, let's show your pages with this amazing collab and show how much you care about Jenn and her family.

I made a little donation myself to support and Jenn and her family and couldn't wait to scrap with the kit.

Here's my page: