Thread: Advent Calendar
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 11:15 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

that is cute, Col!!

i am almost done with mine. i still need chipboard letters and holes drilled in it. DH doesn't have a drill bit as of now. I painted my sheet with dark red paint and then dry brushed gold over it. looks sort of old and grungy. i like it. printed out papers from Deck the Halls, also made the squares using that kit. i used some stickers i bought on it too. my numbers are not consistant, lol. some are bigger some are smaller. but the double digits wouldnt fit if i didnt shrink them. oh well. i used some glitter paint on them and the edges of the sheet. and some clear christmas tree stickers along the bottom. cutting the chipboard wasn't as difficult as i thought it would be. didnt turn out too bad. i didnt have any photo paper, so it just regular printer paper. i would like for it to have been glossy, but i just used what i had. i then painted over the blue paper with blue and gold paint, just for kicks, lol.

k....don't laugh....lol

Chloe spilled a glass of water on the table next to me and splattered the top left corner. i guess it could have been worse, lol.

some close ups. oooooh sparkly!

i guess its not too bad. i'm not the greatest at hybrid stuff. i'm much better at scrapping, lol.

Last edited by junebug; 11-18-2008 at 11:27 AM.