View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

total points: 14
NR points: 4

8 - I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 pts per layout up to 4 points.
2 pts

2 Pts + 1 NR Pt (5/26 NR Pretty Little Thing by Zoe Pearn, uploaded 5/28)

#22-Use this beautiful home decor as inspiration and journal on word strips on a layout. 1 pt.
1 pt + 1 NR pt (5/5 uploaded 5/5-Sunshine in my soul by Zoe)

25 - Love the triangle blocking. Create a layout with some sort of triangle design on the page. 1 pt
1 pt

26- Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend. -1 pt.
1 pt + 1 NR pt (5/5 uploaded 5/6-Aloha Sunshine by KCB & Zoe)

28- The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it! -2 pts.
2 pt

36. Show us where you stand! Take a picture using inspiration from the From Where I Stand Flickr group and then use the photo to create a page that tells where you stand (literally). – 1 pt
1 pt + 1 NR pt (5/19 NR, uploaded 5/22)

Last edited by britaneejean; 05-28-2012 at 10:23 PM.