View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 06:56 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristalund View Post
DOH!!

I have been so caught up on trying to complete my PL 2016 album....What I really wanted to ask was about your 2018 PL album! LOL
LOL! I'm still working on my 2016 album, also. I'm complete through the end of July and that may be the most I have any year complete since I started PL in 2012. I *will* finish 2016, hopefully by the end of January 2018. I haven't even started making the spreads for 2017, yet, although I have memorabilia in the album and some of the journal cards made. I <3 my PL albums, and plan to continue in 2018.

I use pocket pages and use traditional paper supplies for the most part. I do PL monthly, with as many pages as it takes to hold all the pictures and cards for that month. When I first started, I added 12x12 layouts after that month's pocket pages. Then I stopped making current layout and focused my digital scrapbooking on filling in holes in my older albums. Lately, though, I've started making current layouts again and I think I'll start mixing layouts in with my pocket pages again.