View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 10:45 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
I'm SO thankful Ramsey got what he had coming to him. When he killed off his little brother, I told my husband I wished the same death on him--yay!!! After they captured him, I said to my husband, I'd love to see him flayed, put on their upside down x's and burned. But when I realized he was in the dog kennel, I said to my husband that was even a more just death than I could have imagined!! So thankful he's gone. He was HORRIBLE!!!

-who is really going to control Winterfell. Sansa? Jon? Littlefinger?
I think Littlefinger is going to try to control Winterfell, but he really has no blood ties to lay claim. I don't think Jon can claim it since he wasn't a legitimate son of Ned Stark, therefore people won't accept him as Warden of the North. Sansa would be the only one people might respect as Wardeness of the North because her husband (Ramsey) has control and she has his name, even though she says she will always be a stark. Honestly I believe Aria is coming back and will be claiming the North as her own. She's the force to be reckoned----watch out White Walkers!!

-is Daenerys really going to be a force for "good" now that she has that much power?
No, Daenerys is DANGEROUS with a bold D. While I like her and want to see her rise to power, she's going to be more dangerous, manipulative (fill in any bad word) than Cersei ever was in her time. She's going to get across the waters and be very dangerous to anyone to gets in her way. Once she's seated on the throne, power is going to get to her head and she'll be worse than Bloody Mary ever was on her throne.

-did anybody else expect a bigger role for the Dire Wolves? They just seem to get killed off right and left.
I'm really disappointed the wolves all died. They were my favorite and the one last thing from their father. Its sad that they didn't get to play a bigger role in each of the children's lives.
I wonder if Littlefinger will now angle to marry Sansa to cement the tie to Winterfell. You just never know what he has up his sleeve next.