View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 05:18 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay View Post
I loved this series, reminds me that I need to read the last book! I'm currently reading two...the latest Kim Harrison's "A Perfect Blood" - a series that hasn't suffered with time like Anita Blake or Sookie Stackhouse. And my lunchtime reading is Sylvia Day's "Bared to You." Think 50 Shades of Gray but without all of the things that annoyed me, so far so good.
I have Bared to You on my Kindle -- but haven't read it yet. I have heard that it is really good. I bought it before she got her new publisher deal -- so I paid very little for it. It is much more expensive now. I also bought all of the Shades of Grey before they became so popular. I actually had a hard time finding the 2nd book to buy -- it wasn't on Amazon or B&N. I had to buy it directly from that little publisher she used.

Every time I finish a book I think... what do I want to read next? Such hard decisions. LOL I try to switch around on genres to keep things more interesting. I think it is time to read some science fiction soon. Or maybe that new hot cowboy book from Lorelei James (Rough Riders Series). That series has to be pretty much done -- there aren't any guys left that are single. LOL

Eva Kipler
BLOGSWEET SHOPPE STORE TWITTER FACEBOOK FAN PAGE NEWSLETTER SIGNUP

♥ SNAG IF YOU ARE A FAN! ♥ ------------->