View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 03:24 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

and here is my spot.... love this new system

1 - 1 pt - Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo

9 - 1pt January looks like...

10 - 1pt + 1NR (posted at 23th Jan) - Coloriffic!

14 - 1pt + 1NR (posted at 23th Jan - Templates)
January is National Hobby Month

22 - 2pt + 1 NR(posted at 21th Jan) - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. (Love Letter 101)

25 - 2pt - Two Sides of Sweet: New Year's Resolutions can inspire wonderful changes in our lives, but they can also make us crazy with feeling like we just can't do it. Pick a resolution you've made in the past or will be making for 2010, and create a layout that shows off the sweet and not so sweet sides of trying to accomplish this change in your life.

27 - 2 pt - January 4th is Trivia Day

30 - 2pt - Digiscrap Rewind: Recreate a layout you've done in the past to make it bigger and better than ever. Add that journaling you skimped on before, update the style and design vibe or share what you were REALLY thinking at the time to make it more personal, sentimental and significant to those who will reflect back on the memory in the future. (share the original layout and the updated version in your portfolio point tracker post to earn both points)

here my old one

and here the new one

31 - Book of Me 2010 - 5 pt and 1 NR-point
Layout 31b with NR (01-09-2010)
31a - Introduce Yourself with Basic Stats

31b - 10 things I Love About Me

31e - If I had a million dollars...

33 - 10pt - Mini Badge Albums

* BONUS - 1pt Challenge Cookie by Cindy

total points: 32 pt at 01/26/2010 (including 4NR-Points and one Bonus Challenge Point)

Last edited by Claudi; 01-26-2010 at 04:34 AM.