View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 07:54 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to hollyxann

TOTAL: 21 pts

8. September is that time of year in the Northern Hemisphere that summer gives way to fall. Create a page that uses the fall colors to highlight your summer, or end of summer, photos. - 2 pts. +1 NR pt

9 - What does your coffee say to you each morning? Be inspired by Jennifer Cook's Pinterest Board - "What My Coffee Says To Me" and create a page that features any kind of coffee/tea cup and a saying or quote that illustrates what your coffee/tea says to you. Be creative and think outside the box! - 2 pts +1NR pt

10. Chose one of these angled website designs to inspire a layout that features interesting angles. Tell us which of the websites inspired your layout. - 2 pts +1 NR pt inspired by the Unfold website design

11 - Not a Project Life Scrapper? Tired of all the journaling cards on the market because you just don't know what to do with them? Take some tips from Sugarbabe Tronesia and use those journaling cards in an unexpected way on your non-Project Life layout! - 2pts + 1 NR pt

14. Sometimes, simple is better. Be inspired by this typographic poster to create a layout. - 2pts

23. I love this page! Use it as the base for a recipe challenge. You must include 2 large buttons, paint, 2 arrows that are long, 2 tickets, one photo, "handwritten" journaling and a dynamo tape alpha. 2pts

25 - Let's play with our photos a little bit! Split a photo however you like, and have all but one piece in Black & White - 2 pts. +1 NR pt

29 - Use one of these awesome ideas for addressing an envelope as the inspiration for the font work on your next page! Get creative! - 2 pts

Last edited by hollyxann; 09-28-2013 at 09:17 AM.