View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 10:41 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to hollyxann

I'll take this one.

TOTAL: 30 pts

Challenge #2 - Take inspiration from Krystal's AWESOME tips on getting better self-portraits to make friends with your camera in a fun new photograph of yourself and scrap the results! - 2 pts.

Challenge #3 - Visit www.marcjohns.com and take inspiration from his sweet and funny drawings to scrap your next layout. There's lots to be inspired by here, so dig in and get creative. Be sure to share what inspired you! - 2 pts. +1pt NR

Challenge #5 - Check out this SUPER fantastic paper blocking tutorial at Studio Calico and use the technique on your next layout! - 1 pt.

Challenge #8
- I love these pictures! Be inspired by these images to create your own creative photobooth series. 2 pts

Challenge #12 - We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. - 1 pt per layout (3 max)

#1 = 1pt

#2 = 1pt + 1 NR pt

Challenge #17 - Play around with brushes and paint on a layout. Don't be afraid to get digitally messy! - 1 pt

Challenge #21 - Use this poster design as inspiration for the composition of your layout 2 pts

Challenge #23
- Funny Face! Attach digital glasses or a mustache or other element onto one of your photos for some giggles 1 pt

Challenge #27 - My baby is turning 1 this month! I can't believe it! This is such a significant number to me, so I want to see some layouts with numbers on them! 1 pt. +1 pt Hybrid

Challenge #30 - My life seems to be in piles lately... piles of laundry, piles of paper! Use piles to inspire a layout. Get creative! Pile lots of things on top of each other in a cluster, or maybe scrap about undone chores. Use your imagination! 1 pt.

Challenge #32 - Collections. Do you collect things? My neighbor has a thing for pigs.. what do you have way too many of stashed around your house? 1pt

Challenge #34 - If nothing ever changed there'd be no butterflies. Scrap about a change or transformation in your life that inspires you. 2pt +1 NRpt

Challenge #35 - Paper 2 Digi. Use this beautiful layout by LNxx to inspire your layout 1 pt

Challenge #37
- Push yourself outside your creative comfort zone this month and find your own source of creative inspiration for a layout. Link inspiration in the credits 2 pts +1pt NR

Challenge #38 - Scrap a page about your relationship with food. Are you a healthy eater or a snack food junkie? - 2 pts

Challenge #40 - Life is made of everyday moments. Use these Lifestyle Photography tips to inspire the photos for your next layout. - 2 pts

Last edited by hollyxann; 03-29-2012 at 10:20 AM.