View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 11:44 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total:30pts

3 - Visit www.marcjohns.com and take inspiration from his sweet and funny drawings to scrap your next layout. There's lots to be inspired by here, so dig in and get creative. Be sure to share what inspired you! - 2pts NR I Love Me Some Sherri Font by Darcy Baldwin

6 - I loved the Hunger Games books - and am SUPER excited about the movie that comes out this month. What do you have going on this month that excites you? Scrap about it! - 1pt

7 - Buttons are one of those elements that I use on almost every page. This month, create a page that includes at least 5 different buttons. Have fun and use them in a creative way if you are so inspired! 1pt

12—We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. - 1 pt per layout (3 max)
2pts NR DJB I Love Me Some Sherri Font

[/URL]

15—These style pins are everywhere. Use these as an inspiration for a "Style Guide" of your own. Maybe it's, "My scrapping guide" with pictures of various go-to scrap products. Maybe it can be, "My gadget guide," with photos of your electronic toys that you can't live without. Or try, "My take out guide" with photos/menus of your favorite take-out place. - 3pts DJB I Love Me Some Sherri Font by Darcy Baldwin

17 - Play around with brushes and paint on a layout. Don't be afraid to get digitally messy! - 2pts NR I Love Me Some Kimberly Font by Darcy

21. Use this poster design as inspiration for the composition of your layout. (can't wait for the hunger games!) - 2pts

23. Funny Faces! Attach digital glasses or a mustache or other element onto one of your photos for some giggles! 1pt

25. Use circles of different colors (or papers) at different opacity levels to make an interesting background for your layout. 1pt

26. Time for a sweet recipe challenge! 3 frames 2 ribbons 1 attatchment (ie staple, tape, brad, etc) 7 papers 9 flowers/stars 1pt

27. My baby is turning 1 this month! I can't believe it! This is such a significant number to me, so I want to see some layouts with numbers on them! 1pt

28. Use these holiday colors as inspiration for a layout! 1pt

30. My life seems to be in piles lately... piles of laundry, piles of paper! Use piles to inspire a layout. Get creative! Pile lots of things on top of each other in a cluster, or maybe scrap about undone chores. Use your imagination! 1pt

31. Travel essentials for a Graphic Designer.. or a Digi Scrapper. Scrap about your must haves, and what you'd never leave home without if you were going on a trip. - 3pts NR I Love Me Some Kimberly Font by Darcy Baldwin

32. Collections. Do you collect things? My neighbor has a thing for pigs.. what do you have way too many of stashed around your house? 1pt

33. Good friends are like stars. Life changes. People move. Journeys take a different path. Good friends are always there even if you can't see them. Use this quote to inspire your layout. 2pts

34. If nothing ever changed there'd be no butterflies. Scrap about a change or transformation in your life that inspires you. 2pts

36. Distorted chevron is the new chevron! Use this pattern to inspire the design of your layout. - 1pt

39. Get perfectly imperfect with your digital layout this month! Curl an edge, bend a corner, unstick some tape - let's make it look real. -1pt

Blog Cookie Challenge 1pt

Last edited by jaylensmom; 04-01-2012 at 02:09 PM.