View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 12:28 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me!
1 - Get into the spirit of spring by creating a gorgeous paper wreath to decorate your home. You can use butterflies or festive paper loops or froofy layered flowers - get creative. - 10 pts.

2 - Take inspiration from Krystal's AWESOME tips on getting better self-portraits to make friends with your camera in a fun new photograph of yourself and scrap the results! - 2 pts

5 - Check out this SUPER fantastic paper blocking tutorial at Studio Calico and use the technique on your next layout! - 1 pt.

6. - I loved the Hunger Games books - and am SUPER excited about the movie that comes out this month. What do you have going on this month that excites you? Scrap about it! - 1 pt + 1 NR pt "Cindy's Layered Date Bits 3/2

7 - Buttons are one of those elements that I use on almost every page. This month, create a page that includes at least 5 different buttons. Have fun and use them in a creative way if you are so inspired! - 1 pt + 1 NR pt "Cindy's Layered Date Bits 3/2

12—We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. 1 pt + 1 NR pt "Cindy's Layered Date Bits 3/2

"TODAY YOU ARE YOU"

"EVERYTHING STINKS TILL IT"S FINISHED" 1 pt

15—These style pins are everywhere. Use these as an inspiration for a "Style Guide" of your own. Maybe it's, "My scrapping guide" with pictures of various go-to scrap products. Maybe it can be, "My gadget guide," with photos of your electronic toys that you can't live without. Or try, "My take out guide" with photos/menus of your favorite take-out place. 2 pt

17 - Play around with brushes and paint on a layout. Don't be afraid to get digitally messy! - 1 pt

21. Use this poster design as inspiration for the composition of your layout. (can't wait for the hunger games!) 2 pts

30. My life seems to be in piles lately... piles of laundry, piles of paper! Use piles to inspire a layout. Get creative! Pile lots of things on top of each other in a cluster, or maybe scrap about undone chores. Use your imagination! 1 pt."]30. My life seems to be in piles lately... piles of laundry, piles of paper! Use piles to inspire a layout. Get creative! Pile lots of things on top of each other in a cluster, or maybe scrap about undone chores. Use your imagination! 1 pt

34. If nothing ever changed there'd be no butterflies. Scrap about a change or transformation in your life that inspires you. 2pt

35. Paper 2 Digi. Use thsi beautiful layout by LNxx to inspire your layout! Scraplift 1pt

37. Push yourself outside your creative comfort zone this month and find your own source of creative inspiration for a layout. Be sure to link us up to your inspiration in the credits of your layout. – 2 pt

Here's my pin!

Here's my LO!

40. Life is made of everyday moments. Use these Lifestyle Photography tips to inspire the photos for your next layout. – 2 pts

TOTAL POINTS 33 pts

Last edited by kristijoy; 03-11-2012 at 11:05 PM.