View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 07:14 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I'm parking here!!

Total Points: 30

2 - Take inspiration from Krystal's AWESOME tips on getting better self-portraits to make friends with your camera in a fun new photograph of yourself and scrap the results! - 2 pts.

3 - Visit www.marcjohns.com and take inspiration from his sweet and funny drawings to scrap your next layout. There's lots to be inspired by here, so dig in and get creative. Be sure to share what inspired you! - 2 pt + 1 NR pt
New Release: Somewhere Over by Melissa Bennett

4 - This graphic made me laugh as soon as I saw it and I think it's a great direction to take a layout. Take a closer look and use any or all of the prompts shown to create your next page. - 1 pt.

6 - I loved the Hunger Games books - and am SUPER excited about the movie that comes out this month. What do you have going on this month that excites you? Scrap about it! - 1 pt.

7 - Buttons are one of those elements that I use on almost every page. This month, create a page that includes at least 5 different buttons. Have fun and use them in a creative way if you are so inspired! - 1 pt.

8 - I love these pictures! Be inspired by these images to create your own creative photobooth series. - 2 pts.

12 - We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. - 1 pt per layout

17 - Don't be afraid to get digitally messy! - 1 pt

18 - Scrap a layout celebrating what makes you beautiful! Whether inside or out, EVERYONE is beautiful. - 1 pt

21 - Use this poster design as inspiration for the composition of your layout. (can't wait for the hunger games!) - 2 pts

25 - Use circles of different colors (or papers) at different opacity levels to make an interesting background for your layout. 1pt

26 - Time for a sweet recipe challenge! 3 frames 2 ribbons 1 attatchment (ie staple, tape, brad, etc) 7 papers 9 flowers/stars 1 pt + 1 NR pt
New Release: Summer Cottage by Melissa Bennett

27. My baby is turning 1 this month! I can't believe it! This is such a significant number to me, so I want to see some layouts with numbers on them! 1 pt + 1 NR pt
New Release: It's Your Big Day by Meg Mullens

28. Use these holiday colors as inspiration for a layout! 1 pt

29. It is finally here! Tomorrow is the announcement of the iPad 3! I am a techy geek who has been waiting for this! Scrap about technology... whether it is something techy on your wishlist, or how technology has impacted your life! Get creative! - 2 pts

30. My life seems to be in piles lately... piles of laundry, piles of paper! Use piles to inspire a layout. Get creative! Pile lots of things on top of each other in a cluster, or maybe scrap about undone chores. Use your imagination! 1 pt

39. Get perfectly imperfect with your digital layout this month! Curl an edge, bend a corner, unstick some tape - let's make it look real. - 1pt + 1 NR pt

40 - Life is made of everyday moments. Use these Lifestyle Photography tips to inspire the photos for your next layout. - 2 pts + 1 NR PT
New Release: Do Your Best by Heather Roselli

Blog Challenge ~ Neapolitan Challenge
Inspired by: Lydia's clustering, Keely's angled photo and Lynette's strips of paper

Total Points: 30

New Release: 5
Hybrid:

Last edited by kim21673; 03-24-2012 at 08:28 PM.