View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 11:25 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot!
TOTAL POINTS= 30
NR: 5/5

3 - Visit www.marcjohns.com and take inspiration from his sweet and funny drawings to scrap your next layout. There's lots to be inspired by here, so dig in and get creative. Be sure to share what inspired you! - 2 pts.

Inspired by this drawing (my dd had an imaginary 'disease'):

5 - Check out this SUPER fantastic paper blocking tutorial at Studio Calico and use the technique on your next layout! - 1 pt + 1 NR: Welcome to the World by Jenn and Nicole: 3/10

6 - I loved the Hunger Games books - and am SUPER excited about the movie that comes out this month. What do you have going on this month that excites you? Scrap about it! - 1 pt.

7 - Buttons are one of those elements that I use on almost every page. This month, create a page that includes at least 5 different buttons. Have fun and use them in a creative way if you are so inspired! - 1 pt 1 + 1 NR: Cindy's Layered Date Templates set 5: 3/10

11—Sometimes we just have to embrace the imperfections in our lives. Use this photo as an inspiration and make a confession on a scrapbook page about something you are embracing. - 2 pts

12—We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. - 1 pt
'Today I shall behave' - Dr Seuss

12—We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. - 1 pt per layout (3 max)
Today was good, today was fun, tomorrow is another one.

12—We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. - 1 pt per layout (3 max)
You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the one who'll decide wher to go.

13—This quote is so much of the inspiration for my own scrapbooking. The everyday moments and routines—while they seem uninteresting—will often make up a large part of what we remember. Take some time and take photos of your everyday life and use at least five on a layout. - 2 pts

17 - Play around with brushes and paint on a layout. Don't be afraid to get digitally messy! - 1 pt

20 - It's time for some spring cleaning! Scrap a layout on your plans to organize/clean/purge. - 1 pt + 1 NR: Cindy's Layered Date Templates set 4: 3/10

21. Use this poster design as inspiration for the composition of your layout. (can't wait for the hunger games!) 2pt

26. Time for a sweet recipe challenge! 3 frames 2 ribbons 1 attatchment (ie staple, tape, brad, etc) 7 papers 9 flowers/stars 1 pt.

30. My life seems to be in piles lately... piles of laundry, piles of paper! Use piles to inspire a layout. Get creative! Pile lots of things on top of each other in a cluster, or maybe scrap about undone chores. Use your imagination! 1 pt.

34. If nothing ever changed there'd be no butterflies. Scrap about a change or transformation in your life that inspires you. 2pt + 1NR Cindy's HP37 3/17

37. Push yourself outside your creative comfort zone this month and find your own source of creative inspiration for a layout. Be sure to link us up to your inspiration in the credits of your layout. - 2 pts
I went out of my comfort zone and scraplifted this layout by casbury

39. Get perfectly imperfect with your digital layout this month! Curl an edge, bend a corner, unstick some tape - let's make it look real. - 1pt

40 - Lifestyle photography 2 pt + 1 NR (Kristin's Vitamin D 3/10)

Last edited by Freckles; 03-30-2012 at 05:13 PM.