View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 09:19 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL : 31 pts
challenge : 26 pts + NR : 5 pts

3.- Can anything top Carly Rae's Call Me Maybe from last summer!?!? Summertime = one hit song overplayed. What song is bumping out of your speakers or iPod this month? Use the lyrics or the song title as inspiration for your page. 2 pt.

4. I love this layout and the story it tells. Use it as inspiration for your next page by either lifting it (remember to credit!) or journaling about past or current technology that you’ve always found fascinating! - 2 pts + 1pt NR

9 - Use one of these fun summer writing prompts to create a page that tells the story of your summer adventure(s). Tell us which prompt you used when you post your layout in the Portfolio Challenge thread. - 2 pts (prompt #14 : beach, summer, sunny)

11 - Be inspired by the colors of far off places at sunset and create a page that features at least 3 of the colors in the color board above. - 2 pts

12 - Recipe Challange - create a page using the recipe below which is based on this adorable paper page by Tanya Batrack. Recipe - One photo, a circle, butterfly, buttons, stitching, 2 different alphas, and diagonal striped paper. - 2 pts

13 - The brushed sun in the corner, the beautiful and big bird, the gorgeous colors... choose one of these things (just ONE) and use in your next page! - 2pts + 1pt NR

16. I absolutely love WaiSam's Two Peas gallery! Her pages are so bright and airy and just luscious. Go pick a page and lift it, just make sure you credit her! 2 pts.

lifting this :

17. There's no activity I love more in the whole wide world than SLEEP! Create a page with the theme of sleep - your lack of it, love of it, those cute sleeping baby pictures, or funny sleep pictures. Just think SLEEP. - 2 pts + 1 pt NR

25 - There are a lot of great things about this LO, but for this challenge, I want to keep it simple! Use the word "play" somewhere in the title of your layout. - 2 pts.

26 - This site has a lot of fun scrapbook sketches. Select one (don't forget to mention it in your credits!) to use as inspiration for your next layout. - 2 pts.

27 - This layout for Basic Grey is all sorts of fun, but what caught my eye the most is the creative use of the map! Use a map paper in a new way! (Not as a paper!) - 2 pts + 1pt NR

30 - I loved the View Masters as a kid! Use a reel on your page for 2 pts!

31 - Use one of these awesome journalling ideas from Paperclipping.com to inspire your next page (or two, or three, etc.) - 2 pts per layout up to 10 points

What was your relationship like with each of your brothers and sisters as children? As teens? As adults? 2 pts + 1 pt NR

Last edited by eve11ne; 08-31-2013 at 07:46 PM.