View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 12:10 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL : 40 pts
base : 34 pts + NR : 5/5 pts + bonus : 1pt

4 - Arrows are a huge trend this year! Work at least 10 different arrows into your page! - 2 pts.

5 - Romero Britto uses so many patterns and colors in his art! Using his work as your inspiration, create a page with at least 10 different patterned papers and no solids! - 2 pts + 1pt NR

6 - Scalloped edges have always been a fave here at SSD! Use scallops on your next page as a nod to your favorite sweet spot! - 2 pts

7- These colors have me longing for green grass and lighter layers! Chose 3 colors from the Pantone Spring forecast and create a page. 2 pt

9 - Use this image from Martha Stewart Crafting as a sketch for your layout. - 2 pts.

10 - Jacinda mentions this site (brave girls club) in her "Scrap Like a Sugarbabe" tutorial. Use one of the prompts as the title or theme of a layout. Don't forget to note the inspiration in your credits. - 2 pts.

12 - Check out this tutorial/blog post on mixing your colored and b photos together in one layout, and do the same on yours! Have at least four photos (either different ones or one replicated) on your layout. - 2pts + 1pt NR

14 - April is National Poetry Month! Check out this massive resource of poetry categorized by topic (www.scrapbook.com...) and use one on a layout--or if you're feeling brave and creative, try a few verses of your own! - 2pts.

16. Be inspired by Better Homes & Garden Art Made from Paper Scraps article and create a layout that uses one or more of the techniques. - 2 pts
(paper pinwheel, banner, patterned paper mat)

19- Tim Holtz has some amazing products that inspire me. Take inspiration from all the fasteners they have! Use at least 3 different fasteners on your page! -2 pts.

20- April is Lawn and Garden Month. Put lots of flowers and greenery on your page! -2 points + 1pt NR

22 - I am in LOVE with Nettio Designs blog. She has so many amazing ideas and motivation. Check out this post, and take her challenge to "push outside your comfort zone, challenge your assumptions of what you think you’re capable." -2 pts + 1pt NR

23 - This layout by Shanna is so gorgeous, I love the stark whiteness with black line art and just a tiny pop of teal. Challenge yourself to use white as your main color for your layout (at least 75%!), everything else must be black with a tiny pop of color. - 2 pts

25 - Use one of these inspiring thoughts as the basis of your page. - 2 pts (Use stapled tags on your page and earn a bonus point too!) - 3pts

28 - "April Showers bring May Flowers." For some reason, there's nothing that makes me think spring more than umbrellas so I want to see you use umbrellas on your next page. Photographs or elements, make an umbrella the star of the show! - 2 pts+1pt NR

30 - Use one of these phenomenal web designs from Oranges Web Design Studio as inspiration for your next layout. Be sure to tell us which of their designs inspired you! - 2 pts per layout up to 6 pts

inspired by the diamond design : http://pinterest.com/pin/217017275766356253/ 2 pts

inspired by the hexagon design : http://pinterest.com/pin/217017275766241194/ 2pts

Last edited by eve11ne; 05-01-2013 at 12:25 AM.