View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 11:41 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

total points inc NR & hybrid = 31
NR = 3/5
HYBRID = 0/5

5 POINTS
3 - They say good (and bad) things come in threes. Scrap 3 layouts each representing part of a famous trio! The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. His, Hers, Ours. Get creative! - 3 layouts for 5 points.

LIVE

LAUGH

LOVE

2 points
4 - Use one of Speckyboy's 50 Favorite Web Designs from 2011 to inspire your next page. Be sure to share which website inspired you too! - 2 pts.

inspired by

mine

1 POINT
6 - I love paper-to-digi scraplifts! This month, use Diane Payne's gallery as inspiration for your next LO. - 1 pt.
Diane's

Mine

1 POINT
7 - Use this fun, colorful color palette as inspiration for your next LO. You must include at least three of the colors and can add neutrals and small accent colors if they are included in patterned paper, on elements, etc. - 1 pt.

2 + 2 = 4 POINTS
8 - I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 pts per layout
Eat Healthy

think positively

1 POINT
9 - Use this picture of a colorful, multi-patterned quilt as a sketch for your next LO. - 1 pt.

1 POINT
10 - Take a photo using this list as your guide - then scrap it! - 1 pt
Easter baskets

1 POINT
12 - Use this quote as a jumping off point for a layout - 1 pt

2 POINTS
14 - Have you taken advantage of the warmer weather? Use this list as inspiration and scrap two layouts with the results. - 2 pts.
3. Watch the trees.

13. Swing

1 POINT
15 - Use a series of tiny photos on a layout, or mix and match differently-sized photos to make it visually interesting. - 1 pt.

1 POINT + 1 POINT NR = 2 POINTS Studio Basic Lets scrap it II templates - rel 5/12/12 uploaded 5/12/12
25 - Love the triangle blocking. Create a layout with some sort of triangle design on the page. 1 pt

1 point + 1 point NR = 2 points America: Harbor rel 5/5/12 uploaded 5/5/12
26- Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend. -1 pt.

2 POINTS
28- The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it! -2 pts.
[URL="https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=228951&title=folsom&cat=500"]
[/URL

2 POINTS
29- Don't lurk in the shadows! Check out our tutorial section, and around the web on awesome shadowing techniques for your pages. Take your scrapping to the next level, and wow us with your shadows! -2 pts.

1 POINT
30- Time for May flowers. My favorite flower ever is the tulip! Let flowers inspire you... whether you actually scrap about your favorite, or scatter your page with flowery goodness! -1 pt.

1 point + 1 point NR = 2 points Studio Basic In one word: Love - rel 5/12/12 - uploaded 5/12/12
33. Use this quote as inspiration for scrapping a layout about something or someone you LOVE. - 1pt.

1 POINT
38. Create a page that has a background inspired by this window display at Anthropology – think rectangles, squares and lots of bright color. – 1 pt

Last edited by seatrout; 05-11-2012 at 01:31 AM.